E-Learning and Conference Solution
Due to the experience of Smart Soft Services team in teaching domain and using a wide range of systems and tools in conferencing and e-learning, we are providing a comprehensive solution for below cases:
- Tutoring/virtual office hours
- Flipped classroom
- Student collaboration
- Full online classes
The solution based on integrating three main products to reach to the goal.
- For E-Learning: we integrate BigBlueButton with Moodle
- For Conference: we integrate BigBlueButton with GreenLight
- All the products are open source so no cost on the product itself
- Rich of features to cover most users requirements
- Full web based solution uses HTML5 client, so no downloads, no plugins, and no software installations
- Responsive pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes
- Friendly and simple interfaces for inexperienced users
BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for online learning. The goal of the BigBlueButton project is to enable remote students to have a high-quality online learning experience.
It is the world’s best web conferencing system that is easy to use, open, extensible, and education-focused.
Some of the main features inside the system are:
- Interactive chat (public and private)
- Multi-user whiteboard
- Shared notes
- Break out rooms
- Upload presentations (PowerPoint, PDF, etc.)
- Record all content in a session for later playback
- Share screen
- Built-in virtual classroom
It is a simple-to-use web application that you can install on any BigBlueButton 2.0 server. It gives users the ability to create a meeting, invite others to join the meeting, and manage the recordings.
Greenlight 2.0 has all the features required to make your BigBlueButton server manageable and accessible, such as:
- Signup/Login with Twitter, Google or through the application itself.
- Manage your account settings and user preferences.
- Create and manage your own personal rooms (BigBlueButton sessions).
- Allow users to wait for your room to start, and then automatically join when it does.
- Invite others to your room using a simple URL.
- View recordings and share them with others.
It is a free, online Learning Management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, anytime, anywhere.
Whether you're a teacher, student or administrator, Moodle can meet your needs. Moodle’s extremely customizable core comes with many standard features. Take a look at a highlight of Moodle's core features below:
- Modern, easy to use interface
- Personalised Dashboard
- Collaborative tools and activities
- All-in-one calendar
- Convenient file management
- Simple and intuitive text editor
- Track progress
Course Development and Management Features
- Direct learning paths
- Encourage collaboration
- Embed external resources
- Multimedia Integration
- Group management
- Marking workflow
- In-line marking
- Peer and self-assessment
- Outcomes and rubrics
- Security and privacy